AIG (American International Group) is one of the largest insurers in the world, serving 90 million customers in 80 countries. They primarily provide life insurance, but also offer travel insurance. Their life insurance policies are flexible and customizable for any customer, no matter their financial situation.
- AIG offers “Select-a-Term” life insurance gives customers the ability to take out an affordable term life insurance policies for 10, 15, 35 years or any time between 15-30 years. AIG also gives you the option to add additional coverage for 1 year at a time,.
- “Ladder” life insurance policies are tailor-made to your financial needs to cover costs in the event of your death, like paying off a mortgage can be “laddered” with the costs to cover your children’s education.
- Great term life insurance rates
- Option of adjusting between term and permanent policies
- Options to access funds before death or serious illness/injury
- Weak customer service
- Most policies require an exam
- Long claim review process