In 2012, Credible was founded to change the way Americans pay their student debt. Since then, Credible has proven itself a top resource for financial resources of all kinds.
Credible is a loan and product aggregator that generates leads, so consumers can be matched with the best service provider based on their credit history. Credible offers free comparisons for personal loans, mortgage refinancing, credit cards, private student loans, and student loan refinancing. By filtering consumer needs through up to 12 different loan vendors, Credible streamlines the loan review process to make consumer decision-making fast, easy and informed. After filling out one simple form from Credible, you are given personalized rates, not ranges, from multiple lenders in 2 minutes.
Credible is a top resource for consumers looking to refinance their student loans. According to their site, the average user who refinances their student debt with Credible saves around $19,000 over the lifetime of their loan.
There is no minimum income and no minimum credit history requirement to be approved for a loan through Credible.
Credible doesn’t charge any additional fees, nor does comparing loan options with Credible affect your credit score. Credible also offers live support from their Client Success team to respond to all questions and concerns.
What you need to know about Credible:
- Credible is a top comparison site for those with an average credit score, at least 600, seeking financial assistance
- Those approved through Credible need to take out a loan between $5,000-$100,000
- Borrowers should expect to pay back their loan in two years or longer
- Interest rates start at 4.99%
Credible is not for:
- Borrowers with a credit score under 600
- Borrowers want to borrow under $5,000
- Borrowers who want to pay back their loan in less than 2 years