Eerie Insurance is a strong competitor in the world of auto insurance. Erie Insurance is offered in 12 U.S. states and the District of Columbia, including Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
Why Erie Insurance?
- Erie locks in your auto insurance rate, so your premium won’t change unless you adjust the number of drivers/cars on your policy
- Additional auto insurance options including accident forgiveness, pet injury coverage, and new car insurance
- Life insurance coverage up to $90,000 without a medical exam
Erie Insurance is not for:
- Policy holders who live outside of Washington DC and the 12 states covered by Erie
- Those who want to handle their insurance via mobile app (Erie does not have a smartphone app)