J.G. Wentworth is in a class of their own when it comes to VA loans. Given J.G. Wentworth’s expertise, loan advisors are well-acquainted with getting the best VA loans for borrowers while providing top-of-the-line guidance along the way. For non-veterans seeking a mortgage, J.G. Wentworth’s standard fixed-rate mortgage rates are competitive with major national banks. J.G. Wentworth offers a large range of mortgage services. 15 and 30 year fixed- rate mortgages, VA loans, FHA loans and adjustable rate loans (ARMs).
Why J.G. Wentworth?
- Lender credit to cover the funding fee on VA loans
- Float-down options that you a lower mortgage rate if market rates go down while you wait for loan approval
- Origination fee is just $795 (market standard is around $1,000)
- Full range of mortgage products
- Strong online tools
What you need to know
- Min. credit score: 580-600
- Min. down payment: 3-3.5%
J.G. Wentworth is not for borrowers:
- Who require a physical branch location (only 15 states have physical branches)
- Not available in Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, and New York