State Farm is the US’ largest auto insurance provider, but that’s not all. Car insurance and other financial products are sold around the country exclusively by State Farm agents around the nation.
Why State Farm?
- State Farm’s rental car and travel expense coverage is in a class of its own. Not only covering a rental car in the case of an accident, but also covers meals, lodging and transportation if you’re more than 50 miles away from home.
- Homeowner’s insurance claim network is available 24 hours a day, online or phone.
- Wide range of term and permanent life insurance options.
- Website and mobile apps make it easy to buy a policy, submit a claim, and even help you find the car of your dreams.
- Rideshare Insurance is available to drivers for ridesharing apps like Uber and Lyft (not available in New York, Massachusetts and North Carolina)